Paul Mitchell is known for making one of the great quality hair flat irons. Paul Mitchell hair straighteners are sold in over 100,000 U.S. salons which show their acceptability worldwide.
Paul Mitchell flat iron is synonymous with high quality and high price too. Paul Mitchell hair irons provides you great expert professional hair styling every time you use it. It gives you salon quality hair straightening. They are useful for almost all types of like natural, kinky, coarse, curly, frizzy, and thick hair.
There are basically 3-4 models from Paul Mitchell which are very popular and very effective. Models like Express Ion, Neuro Smooth and Protocols are the best selling models of Paul Mitchell Flat Iron.
1. Paul Mitchell Express Ion Flat Iron– In this flat iron Express Ion Complex is fused on to the flat iron plates for giving fast hair straightening. AT the same time it helps in reducing hair damage to your hair which is caused by other cheap flat irons. It also makes the flat iron function faster so you would not have to spend much time to straighten your hair. Its design lets it to glides easily through the hair from the inside out giving you lot healthy and shiny looks.
2. Paul Mitchell Neuro Smooth Flat Iron: This flat iron from Paul Mitchell is one of the latest additions and has become very popular in a short time. The Neuro Smooth is the revolutionary flat iron as it has premium isotherm strong titanium plates which allow complete and great straightening in almost one pass. You can also get flips and waves with this great flat iron. This iron also has a unique ultra sensitive SmartSense microchip for recording the plate’s temperature about 50 times in a second and produces 100% even distribution of heat on the iron plates. This iron also provides you a two-year warranty.
Special wedding codes should be adhered to when doing a wedding and are designed by experts. Many countries like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, these designs of wedding saris are preferably made from experts who are equipped with the skills on making a variety of the wedding gowns. Some of the many Indian Saris you can get in many boutiques dealing with selling wedding gowns include; Anarkali Salwar Suit, Patiala Salwar Kameez, Churidar Salwar Kameez and so on. A person can make orders of the dresses and once that has been done, delivery is done to the customers’ premises thus saving them many expenses which they might have incurred.
There are so many designer sarees and designer saree blouses which are among the amazing offers in most weddings and some of the dresses you can get in boutiques include;
1. Yellow Cotton Churidar Kameez: This is designed with yellow colors containing beautiful flowers printed on them together with geometric print and patch work. With different designer saris and designer sari blouses, one can differentiate them through their various colors and Patch Patti.
2. Black Faux Georgette Churidar: You can find this in black color with different patch works, sequins, resham and colors. Comes with many accompaniments when sold to customers and they become necessary to people when they are buying so that they can match with the dress. Due to fabric limitations, this dress is made in many dimensions and one can differentiate various designs by considering their colors and patch Patti patterns.
3. Serene Off-white Cotton Salwar: This is one of the amazing collections of the designer saris and designer sari blouses you can get from most boutiques and its demand is very high. Usually come in the market with many colors, designs and texture thus customers need to make the right choice when buying.
4. Beige and Blue Crepe Silk Salwar Kameez: This design is embroidered with resham, sequins, zari and patch work in form of floral and paisley designs. Many designs which usually come with this are blue faux chiffon dupatta and shantoon salwar which are in various dimensions and styles. There are very slight variations in color and Patti pattern one can get from the major outlets.
5. Cream Cotton Salwar Kameez: Look nicely designed with floral and spiral prints where people can find many designs and styles which come along with this including blue salwar and dupatta designs. It usually unstitched and made in various dimensions with different colors.
The designs of blouses mentioned above are just a few as there are so many of them you can get in many wedding dresses boutiques and from manufacturers. Many customers who may be out of the country and need the designs, they can do online shopping by giving their specifications and personal details to the sellers. Once this is done, delivery is done on their doorsteps where they have to pay for shipping expenses and others costs which may be necessary. Due to the fact that many designs look alike, it is vital for the customer to mention the name of the designer sarees and designer saree blouses when he or she wants to purchase them and other saris online.
Satellite links are used to deliver long distance telecommunications voice/data services, broadband internet services, television broadcast and communications with remote and hard to reach locations. Satellite link consists of an uplink and a downlink. Uplink connects transmit earth station to satellite and downlink connects satellite to the receive earth station. Signal quality in the uplink depends on how strong the signal is transmitted from the source earth station and how the satellite receives it. On the downlink side, signal quality depends on how strong the satellite retransmits the signal and how the earth station receives it.
Earth stations are categorized by the size of the earth station antenna. Large earth station has antenna with 10 to 30 meters in diameter. Small earth station has antenna with diameter between 1 to 10 meters. VSAT (Very Small Aperture Terminal) earth station has antenna with 0.3 to 1 meter in diameter. There are three earth station system parameters need to be considered when designing satellite links. The first one is transmitter EIRP (Effective Isotropic Radiated Power) which is equal to Pt (transmitter output power) × Gt (transmit antenna gain). EIRP measures the signal power sends out from the transmit earth station. The second parameter is the earth station Figure of Merit which is equal to G (receive antenna gain) ÷ T (system noise temperature). G/T measures the sensitivity of the receiving system and the quality of the received signal. The third parameter is the earth station system noise temperature which measures the amount of noise power generated by the receive earth station.
The main objective of satellite link design is to maximize link data rate while minimizing the BER (Bit Error Rate) at the receiver subjects to the constraint of received power and channel bandwidth. The BER of a satellite link is a function of Eb/No (energy per bit noise density ratio) in the information channel. A satellite communications system designer must attempt to ensure a minimum Eb/No in the receiver channels to satisfy the link BER criteria which also meet the constraints on satellite transmit power and RF bandwidth. In digital transmission, Eb/No in a baseband channel depends on C/N (carrier to noise ratio) of the receiver, the type of modulation used in the baseband channel and the channel bandwidth. Hence, the main concern in design and analysis of satellite link is to calculate and evaluate the link C/N in which C is the received carrier power in the earth station/satellite and N is the noise plus interference (caused by earth stations of adjacent satellite) power in the receiver.
Loss due to rain is the most important impairment to the transmission of satellite signal. Rain attenuation is a function of rain rate at earth station location and satellite link carrier frequency. Average value of rain rate (mm/hr) of a country can be obtained from the department of Meteorology of that country. Rain effects become severe at wavelength approach the rain drop size. If the satellite link is to maintain during rainfall, then extra transmit power is needed to overcome the maximum attenuation induced by the rain. Hence accurate assessment of expected rain loss needs to be made when evaluating link parameters.
The earth station antenna look angle (azimuth & elevation) can be calculated using the longitude of the geosynchronous satellite plus the latitude and longitude of the earth station. The deviation of the earth station antenna pointing direction from the antenna electric axis is termed the antenna pointing error. This error reduces the gain of the earth station antenna because the antenna gain is maximum when measured at its electric axis. Hence, antenna point loss needs to be evaluated in satellite link design and it applies to both transmit and receive antennas.
If you have a thick waist and small hips, then you have an apple shaped body. Don’t envy the pear shaped girls and hourglass figures. You too can look shapely and womanly if you dress to flatter your figure and Fall 2008 through Winter 2009 fashion has plenty of outfits made just for you.
First of all, unlike a pear shaped girl or hourglass figure, an apple girl’s waist isn’t the narrowest part of her torso. That award goes to her ribcage. So treat the narrowest part of your ribcase as your waist, and suddenly, you’ve got curves too.
By bringing the waistline of your dresses and tops to your rib cage, the effect seen in empire waist clothes, you get a shapely figure. So focus on empire waist dresses and blouses. They flatter you.
Now for Fall and Winter 2008, dresses are hot and they skim the natural waist. Many of them have empire waists. The lace black dress with long sleeves is in. As is the pretty flowy top with big sleeves. So girl, this is your season.
1. Start with a new dress. Prints or plain. Colored or neutral. It doesn’t matter, other than the fact that it has a high waistline and is in a color or colors that flatter you.
2. Detract from you thick waist by drawing the eye to your arms and legs. You blouse should have full sleeves. The hems of the sleeves should be full and flowy. A longish blouse or top that has an empire waist, but flares below to a full hemline is another plus for you. Pick one such blouse, sheer, or lacy or made of a velvet or silk. Either way, if it is flowy and full in the right places, you’ll look more feminine in it.
3. Get one of the black lace dresses that are so hot this season. Pick one with full sleeves, with wide hemlines at the end of each sleeve. Get it in floaty lace, with an empire waist of course. A full hemline for the skirt wouldn’t hurt either. Make that your de facto little black dress.
4. Load up on the accessories. Wear earrings to draw attention to your pretty face. Wear bangles to bring the eye to your arms instead of your waist. Wear stunning shoes, or boots that would complete your look.
5. Get on of this season’s pretty belts and use that to cinch your dresses and jackets at the narrowest part of your ribcage.